Roamer has a zero tolerance policy for smoking in cars. If a customer reports evidence of smoking in your car, you will be responsible for paying a smoking penalty.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for fuel?
- Can I bring someone with me while I am online?
- Can I cancel a scheduled booking?
- Can I submit feedback for my renters?
- Can I use a video camera?
- How do I share my car?
- How should I prepare for rentals?
- What if I smoke in my car?
- Who can drive my car?
- Who is responsible for traffic tickets?