We, Roamer Technologies Private Ltd., would like ezBike users to know that we will collect and use your personal information. The policies below are applicable to data and information collected when you use any of the following:
- Roamer Technologies Private Ltd. network of websites, including www.ezbike.pk (including any versions optimized for viewing on a wireless or tablet device)
- All email newsletters published or distributed by Roamer Technologies Private Ltd
- All apps published by Roamer Technologies Private Ltd., including the "ezBike" app
- Any other services made available by Roamer Technologies Private Ltd. ("Service")
- All other interactive features and communications provided by Roamer Technologies Private Ltd. ("App"), however accessed and/or used that are operated by us made available by us, or produced and maintained by us, and our related companies (collectively "ezBike" or "we", "us", or "our")
Information Collection and Use
The app uses Third Party services that may collect information used to identify you.
You may browse the App without submitting any personal information. However, there are a number of features and Services that can be accessed only on submission of the required personal information. The most common ways in which we may collect your personal information are listed below.
- When you register for an account on the ezBike App
- When you use the ezBike App to refer to your friends
- On submission of payment information for adding money to your ezBike wallet
- App related communications, e.g. CNIC provided for KYC
- Profile information (personal and non-personal) provided by you in the ezBike App User Profile
- When you share your ride details on your social media authorized by you
- When you participate in ezBike ratings, surveys, or promotions
- When you sign up to receive alerts or information via email, text or instant messages from ezBike
- When you request for assistance, customer service or support
- When you submit data or information on the App where it is permitted
- When you knowingly volunteer personal information anywhere on the App
When you use our Service and if there is an error in the App, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone, called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (IP) address of your server, device name, operating system version, the app configuration while you are using our service, the time and date when you use our service, the duration, and other statistics.
The device information about the computer, browser, mobile device or any other device that you use to access the App. This information may include the IP address, geolocation, unique device identifiers, type of browser, language, and other transactional information.
When you use the App, a third party server or we might collect information about your use of the App, including GPS routes and status of GPS chips.
Device information about the ezBike, including time stamps and battery status.
Additional "traffic data" and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring App addresses.
Other information regarding your use of the App.
Collection of Your Source IP Address/Location Information.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We might collect information about you, which we may receive from other sources or from our offline interactions with you. Such information that will enable us to verify, update information contained in our records and to better customize the App for you. We may also collect Personal Information from credit reporting agencies to, for example, determine your creditworthiness, credit score, and credit usage, in accordance with applicable laws.
Third Party Personal Information Collected Through Refer-A-Friend Feature
We may conduct a referral/promotion service to introduce people you know to our Apps and Service. If you choose to refer someone to our App and Service or a discount on the App and Service, we will ask you for your contact's name and phone number. We will automatically send your contact a one-time message invitation to visit our App. We collect and retain this information for the purpose of sending this one-time message and tracking the success of our referral program. Your contact may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years. In the case we realize that a child under 18 years has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or a guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory. This Service does not use these "cookies" explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use "cookies" to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some features of this Service.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you to help us personalize services and improve your experience on the App. We may use your Personal and Non-Personal Information in the following ways:
- To process your registration
- To provide the ezBike Service to you at your request
- To track the Bike you use
- To upload your content to our App at your request
- To permit you to update, edit, and manage your content on our App
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us (including service related announcements) and send you information about features and enhancements on our App
- To update you about changes to our policies
- To communicate with you about your comment to a blog post
- To personalize content and experiences on our App, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences
- To disclose anonymized Personal Information to disclose statistics and analytics and other details regarding the use of our App
- To enhance or improve our products, services and operations
- To update the App on your device automatically
- To detect, examine, and restrict activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- To perform analyses of users of the App: statistical, demographic, and marketing
Who We Share Your Information With
We have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf. These functions may include hosting, billing, push notifications, storage, bandwidth, content management tools, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities have access to your Personal Information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Personal Information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the App.
We may have to use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in a situation where such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the App; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the App or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect our personal safety and that of our affiliates, agents, or the users of the App or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
Steps Taken to Keep Personal Information Secure
We are concerned about the security of your Personal Information. We practice great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your device to our servers. Your Personal Information collected by our App is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our security procedures may require us to request proof of identity before we disclose your Personal Information to you. However, please be advised that while we try our best to safeguard your Personal Information, transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How ezBike Can Transfer Your Personal Information
How Long We Keep Your Information
Following deactivation or termination of your account, ezBike, its Affiliates, Clients, or its service providers may retain information (including your profile information) and user Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about deactivation or termination of your account, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
What Happens When I Link to or From Another App?
Changes to This Policy
Your Choices and How To Opt-Out
Although you may not be able to opt-out of all data collection when you visit our Apps, you do have a choice to limit the collection, use and sharing of your personally identifiable information.
Collection of Personal Information
All personally identifiable information is provided on a voluntary basis. If you do not want ezBike to collect such information, you should not submit it to the App. However, not submitting certain information may affect your ability to access some content and use some of the functions of the App.
Emails and Other Communications
You may alter the preference of the type of communications you receive from us, including opting out of promotional communications. You can do this contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that by doing so you may not be able to access certain products and services, and we may continue to send non-promotional communications such as staffing confirmations, surveys, and other information about your use of the Service. If you refer others to us, please note that they may choose not to receive any promotional communication from us in the future by following the opt-out instructions.
Please note that while you may opt out of online behavioral advertising and other targeted advertising served by participating companies through App you may still see other types of advertising on the App, it just may not be as relevant or targeted to your interests.
Reviewing and Changing Your Information
You can review and change the information in your ezBike account by logging into your account and editing your profile. Please note that we may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting your user account. To access any records containing information about you, we may request you to provide us with your Personal Information to verify your identity. Please be advised that you will not be permitted to examine the Personal Information of any other person or entity. We may decline your request to change or delete Personal Information if we believe doing so would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.